SHIPPING & DELIVERY
SHIPPING / DELIVERY
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION:
- Our orders regularly ship within 24-48 hours (business days), after they have been received and processed accordingly. Our daily cut-off time for the same-day order processing is noon US EST.
- We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. Please note that orders placed after noon US EST on Friday may not ship until the following Monday.
- For those cases when Free Shipping applies and is selected, your order will be shipped COMPLETE only. If a product is out of stock, your order will be held until all items are ready to ship so the order is shipped complete. You will be notified if any product is out of stock and when the estimated delivery time will be.
* * Holy Water Swimwear! Coronavirus Updates * *: All orders are currently being prepared 100% normally and dispatched within 24 hours or less from the moment the order is placed. Holy Water Swimwear owns and directly manages our warehouse and all inventory. Our internal logistics are not currently being impacted and we keep shipping normally, sticking to our promise that all orders are prepared and go out within 24 hours - if not on the same day - from the time the order is placed.
For US orders, please note that transit times may depend on the carrier chosen for shipping at check out. UPS is experiencing some extra delays for Ground service depending on zip code or destination address. USPS has disclaimed that "some packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 impacts."
Only their "Priority EXPRESS" service is not being affected by delays.
USPS "First Class" service (Standard Shipping = the one used when customers select "Free Shipping" for their orders) is the one being most affected and a common issue experienced in several shipments is that even after a package is dropped with them, it may take between 3 to 5 days just to get scanned and show up in their system. In some isolated cases this delay may take up to 10 days or more. Until that happens, you may see in the tracking information status of "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item / This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date." which may lead you to believe the shipment has not been processed by us. In all cases, customers must know that as long as Holy Water Swimwear, has created the label and a Shipment Confirmation email has been sent out from us (in all cases same day or within 24 business hours from the moment the order was placed) it is because the package has been left with USPS already and it is physically in their possession. The tracking status of "Awaiting Item" is only a reflection of a delay and failure in USPS' own internal logistics to properly scan and process received items promptly within recurrent backlogs they are experiencing.
For "Priority" service (regular "Priority" - not "Express") this type of delay is less common, but USPS publicly disclaims it may occur as well.
For US customers who need their orders with strict sensitive timelines (scheduled trips, vacations, etc.) we strongly recommend selecting only "USPS Priority EXPRESS" or "FedEx Overnight" options at check-out to ensure a delay-free and 100% on-time delivery.
For international orders, DHL keeps delivering on time and as expected to all be addressed worldwide (less than five business days). UPS could be slightly impacted in some cases with extra delays. USPS options for international orders (including First-Class, Priority, and Priority-Express) could be impacted in some cases depending on destination and may take several weeks to be finally delivered.
We offer the following shipping options:
* DOMESTIC ORDERS (the USA only) *
We offer the options to choose from either:
1) "WITH" Signature Confirmation *: This is the safest option to ensure proper delivery, and we recommend it for all shipments where a safe mailbox or secure shipment receiver is not available at the address of delivery. However, it requires a person to be present to accept and sign the package. If a recipient is not available at the moment of delivery, USPS leaves a notification, and it is the customer's responsibility to either contact USPS to reschedule a new delivery date or pick up the package in person at the USPS station.
2) "NO" Signature Confirmation *: This option offers more flexibility for those customers that don't want or need the recipient presence required for delivery. However, by choosing this option the customer voluntarily ACCEPTS ALL RESPONSIBILITY in case of LOST, STOLEN, or MISPLACED packages by carrier or third parties; and releases Holy Water Swimwear! (www.holywaterswimwear.com) of any liability or obligations beyond the sole preparation and expedition of the shipment for the order. Once a shipping label has been issued and the package dispatched, the order is considered as completely and satisfactorily fulfilled by www.holywaterswimwear.com.
- We also offer UPS within the USA in case a private courier, with insurance, is desired (notice UPS options may take longer to deliver than USPS, still we offer them anyway as some people prefer this as a more secure method for delivery)
- Alaska, Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, P.O. Box, and military APO/FPO addresses can only be shipped using USPS service. And USPS does not offer the option of Signature Confirmation for APOs, FPOs, and DPOs.
- Delivery times for shipping services such as USPS Priority (1-3 days) are stated as per USPS guidelines. Notice USPS disclaims all stated delivery time windows for some services are "estimated" though "not guaranteed date-specific delivery" services (re: usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm). This means any shipment can always be affected by unexpected delays or subject to delivery disruptions inside USPS' own internal logistics chain, even for services of higher rates or in upper premium tiers for expected faster delivery times. These unexpected delays are beyond the control of Holy Water Swimwear, and our responsibility to fulfill an order timely is complete as long as the order is prepared and delivered with the shipping carrier within the time frames stated above; and independent of the exact actual date by when carrier ends up delivering that shipment.
* INTERNATIONAL ORDERS *
Delivery for all International Orders is 100% Guaranteed by Holy Water Swimwear only when Private Courier shipping options are chosen at check-out (DHL or UPS).
- For International orders we also offer USPS First-Class International airmail which has a cheaper rate, although it is a “standard” service. USPS Express and Express Priority Mail International are also offered.
- Please notice that tracking information for USPS (cheaper standard service) is not guaranteed or fully reliable for some countries or depending on the final shipping destination. Once the package is outside the US and is handed off by USPS to the reciprocating mail service in the destination country, its delivery performance could be affected.
- We STRONGLY RECOMMEND using the option of DHL for all international shipments, as per the reliability of the service.
- DHL can deliver within 5 business days to all international destinations, while USPS shipments could take between 2 and up to 6 weeks (or longer) to some countries or depending on the city's location.
- DHL shipments are fully trackable to any country, while USPS tracking info is not guaranteed or fully reliable for some countries.
- Private Courier services (DHL/UPS) cannot ship to PO Boxes. A residential or business physical address is required for DHL/UPS. International Shipments addressed to PO Boxes can only be shipped via USPS services.
* For DHL, please notice the rate shown at check-out may be subject to revision, if, at the moment of preparing the label, DHL confirms the entered shipping address is considered a "Remote Location" according to the logistics of their distribution network. In those cases, we will contact you to either reconfirm to pay any extra charges DHL may assess for the final rate or to request the option to cancel your order.
- For all shipping options (standard or upper-tier services, private courier, safer, insured, etc.) costs vary depending on your location, and are automated calculated at check-out to be added to your order. You can see your different options of costs available for your entered shipping address, before the final confirmation.
- For all international orders we strongly recommend using DHL – Private Courier, as per its competitive rate and more reliable service in comparison with the USPS options (except for ARGENTINA and RUSSIA).
- All our SHIPPING rates include and represent only the cost for the "Shipping Service"(carrying costs). Our shipping rates do not cover any possible additional fees, import duties, or international taxes that may be imposed on orders shipped outside of the USA. Any duties or fees imposed on imported clothing are the responsibility of the customer. For orders subject to these duties/taxes, notice they will not appear on your invoice or confirmation when an order is placed, but may be presented to you and collected by the parcel carrier at the time of delivery. Those types of fees may or may not be charged, subject to the sole discretion of local Customs, government, and/or local mail-carrier companies, and they represent a variable beyond the control of HolyWater Swimwear.
- We are constantly working to find ways of decreasing the cost of shipping and handling so we can pass these savings on to our customers.
- No insurance is included for orders shipped with USPS. Holy Water Swimwear is not responsible for packages lost, damaged, misplaced, or mismanaged by carriers or third parties.
- A "Signature Confirmation" option is offered for all US domestic shipments, recommended for those cases of locations where a safe mailbox or secure shipment receiving is not available. By voluntarily choosing any shipping option with NO Signature Confirmation for US Domestic shipments, the customer releases Holy Water Swimwear (www.holywaterswimwear.com) of any liability and ACCEPTS ALL RESPONSIBILITY in case of LOST, STOLEN, or MISPLACED packages by carrier or third parties.
International orders shipped with USPS (either First Class International, or Express Mail International) are handed off to the reciprocating mail service in the destination country. These shipments are not fully traceable (by a tracking number) as they enter a different postal system in a new country. International customs processing times vary significantly and are subject to regulations and internal logistics of each country's own local customs authorities and postal system. Holy Water Swimwear is not responsible for international USPS shipments (either First-Class or Priority/Priority Express service) that may end up lost, stolen, misplaced, or blocked by local customs agencies or local postal carriers. For the safest delivery of international orders, we strongly recommend choosing any of the available private-courier shipping options at check-out (DHL, FedEx, UPS) for all cases of shipping destinations where postal handling and delivery maybe not be 100% reliable.
International delivery with a full tracking option is available only by choosing the DHL or UPS Private Courier options at check out. If your order is completed using the Free Shipping option, please notice the standard option or USPS will be used (USPS Priority, for USA Domestic orders; and USPS First Class International, for orders from all other countries).
All international orders will be stated on the customs form with the actual value of the order. We will NOT declare a lower purchase price or value on the shipping form for any international order. Orders shipped internationally are declared as "merchandise" and we do not accept requests to change it for "Gift" or any other category. Holy Water Swimwear will not be liable for any fees, import duties, or international taxes that may be imposed on the order outside the USA. Any duties and fees imposed on imported clothing are the responsibility of the customer. For orders subject to these duties/taxes, notice they will not appear on your invoice or confirmation when the order is placed but will be presented to you and collected by the parcel carrier at the time of delivery. If you refuse to pay taxes/duties, your parcel will be returned to us, and you will be charged for any applicable return shipment costs.
Where do we ship it too?
Holy Water Swimwear
5301 NE 3rd Avenue, Oakland Park, Florida, 33334, USA.